Membership â€˘ Partnership
Meet colleagues, share experiences and build partnerships at the 2014 College Board Regional Forums. Join education professionals from across the Kâ€“12 and higher education spectrum â€” teachers, counselors, admission and financial aid officers, administrators, and policymakers â€” as we focus on this yearâ€™s theme: â€śMembership â€˘ Partnershipâ€ť
This is your opportunity to interact with some of the great minds in your region and explore best practices in:
Access â€” Identifying robust programs that demonstrate students' potential and connect them with
- Instruction â€” Developing vibrant instructional programs that address diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Assessment â€” Testing the core skills and knowledge that are fundamental for success in college or careers.
- Completion â€” Sustaining an emphasis on success that propels students through high school, college and beyond.
Full-conference participants may also attend two free preconference workshops. Join us Feb. 25, 1â€“3pm for:
- â€śFinancial Aid Case Studies: What Counselors Need to Know About Award Determinationâ€ť
- â€śThe Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment & TSI//MyFoundationsLabâ€ť
The regional forums have gone mobile! Download the College Board Events app provided by Guidebook to access the most up-to-date information for the Southwestern Regional Forum.